Guardians Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUARDIANS OF THE NORTH

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reanimation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Svartskaegg
Officer
Svartskaegg

Reanimation Empty
PostSubject: Reanimation   Reanimation I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:04 am

Heya everyone,
first of all, I want to give you all my sincere apologies for being absent during the past two months, but my real life kept me pretty much occupied. But, cutting a long story short, the summer holidays are over and I find myself gifted with a lot of free time, once again, which allows me to focus more on the Guardians Of The North, so be warned, Svart is back Twisted Evil
But no worries, I wont just come back, barch in and turn everything upside down, I will try to be sensible and slowly and gradually getting some of our old and appreciated customs back.
I will keep you all posted, here on the forum and with kinship letters and messages of the day.
I also will announce the launch of this forum, officially soon to give everyone the possibility to see what is going on in Middle Earth and among the Guardians Of The North without having to go through the hassle of staring at the LOTRO loading screen for ages.
I hope to see you all in Middle Earth
Have fun!
Svart
Back to top Go down
https://gotn.darkbb.com

Reanimation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians Of The North :: LOTRO NEWS :: Getting back on track-
Jump to: